- Companies qualifying for admission to HTDC's Tech Center or Virtual Incubation Program at MIC or MRTC must have:
- A new or emerging registered Hawaii business with a technology based-product or service. Preference is given to companies with leading edge technologies, products, or innovations that are being developed. Product should be technically feasible with acceptable risk.
- Key personnel with sufficient knowledge to maintain and advance the technology, and have a real commitment to making the enterprise successful.
- A reasonable likelihood for company growth that will lead to the creation of a significant number of jobs in Hawaii.
- Legal rights to its technology.
- Evidence of a clear market opportunity or niche for product.
- Sufficient financial resources to sustain itself though the incubation period or the means to obtain such resources.
- Space requirements of no more than 3,200 square feet (if applying for office space).
- Consultants do not qualify.
The admission process includes the following components:
- Electronic submission of a completed and signed application form (send your form inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org) with business plan and financials (balance sheets, profit & loss statement, including pro forma statement) for review.
- A personal interview with the High Technology Development Corporation's review committee.
- Due diligence (may include personal and/or company financial statements, as well as bank, trade reference, and credit checks).
Questions? Want to Apply for the Manoa Innovation Center?
For questions regarding the Mamoa Innovation Center, our programs, application process or criteria, please contact:
High Technology Development Corporation
2800 Woodlawn Drive, Suite 100
Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: (808) 539-3806
Fax: (808) 539-3795